AMER - Senior Project Manager - Rio Rancho, NM
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: March 1, 2019
AMER - SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - RIO RANCHO, NM
Exyte is a global leader in design, engineering and construction delivering high-tech facilities, plants and factories. With a history of more than 100 years, we have developed a special expertise in controlled and regulated environments. We serve the most technically demanding clients in growth markets such as semiconductors, life sciences, and data center across the full spectrum of services from consulting and design to managing turnkey solutions. Operating in more than 20 countries, Exyte is uniquely positioned to support clients locally and globally. In 2017, Exyte generated sales of 2.4 billion euros, up from 2.1 billion euros in 2016 on a like-for-like basis, with over 4,800 highly experienced and motivated employees. Exyte emerged from a re-grouping of the German-based M+W Group in 2018. For further information about the company please see our website: www.exyte.net
Senior Project Manager role must be able to run all aspects of a design and/or construction project. Responsibility for all scope, schedule, budget, safety and team management will fall to the Senior Project Manager.. Must be able to run large projects (greater than $200M).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversee all EPCM, Design-Build and or Construction Project Operations as assigned...by Client and/or region.
* Provide leadership, mentoring, and individual development for the EPCM staff. Create and support overall organizational development for the Project Team. Construction and Project Managers, as well as Senior Field Supervision and other assigned staff on all projects in the Region.
* Oversee all project development activities, including proposals, feasibility and programming studies, pre-construction and project planning resulting in alignment of the project scope. Schedule, budget with the client s goals.
* Collaborate with client, Exyte management and key stakeholders as required to determine the most effective strategies for execution phase.
* Develop the detailed project execution plan to include implementation of internal/external engineering, design scope of work documentation, establishing budgets and buyout plans and development of the project schedules.
* Hire, retain, lead and motivate all construction personnel including construction and project managers, field staff, and administrative personnel as may be required and authorized to support projects. Supervise all key construction personnel and delegate supervision of support personnel.
* Oversee the construction and delivery of the end product to the customer, inclusive of turnover and final occupancy.
* Responsible for managing the selection of sub-contractors and negotiation of sub-contracts.
* Review and approve bids, change orders, and close out of sub-contracts.
* Assist in the preparation of proposals.
* Responsible for coordinating with internal business development, marketing, operations and accounting teams as required.
* Responsible for implementation of overall Risk Management procedures and discrete Risk Management activities for projects.
* Accountable for project Safety performance as measured by Leading and Lagging indicators.
* Development, implementation and enforcement of an Injury Free Workplace Culture for all members of the project team.
* Perform the duties of Project Executive/Director on Project within the Region as assigned by the Director of Construction.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree in engineering, construction management or other related field preferred.
* 5+ years project management experience. Must have proven multiple successful projects in the Project Manager role.
* Minimum of 2 projects over $200M budget
* OSHA 30
* Highly organized and detail-oriented with the capacity to maintain information confidentiality
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Working knowledge of building components, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
* Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks preferred
* Ability to work individually or in a team with minimum supervision in culturally diverse environment
* Experience in managing different but related disciplines on a project
* Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (oral and written)
Attractive salaries, supportive environments and excellent benefits allow for growth and career development with Exyte Group.
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
Exyte Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Exyte Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
Nearest Major Market: Albuquerque
Job Segment: Project Manager, Engineer, Consulting, Electrical, Manager, Technology, Engineering, Management
Keywords: Exyte, Rio Rancho , AMER - Senior Project Manager - Rio Rancho, NM, Accounting, Auditing , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!