Bookkeeper (Full Time)
Company: Genesis Healthcare
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation-s largest skilled
nursing care providers with more than 400 skilled nursing centers
and assisted living residences in 28 states nationwide. Genesis
also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over 1,500 healthcare
providers in 46 states. And right now, we have openings near you.
So apply today. For a remarkable Candidate like you, it-s a
remarkable opportunity.POSITION SUMMARY: The Bookkeeper AR
processes accounts receivable transactions accurately and timely in
accordance with applicable policy. Performs day-to-day collection
functions as directed. He/she participates in required orientation
and training programs and reports concerns and suspected incidences
of non-compliance using the 4-step Reporting
- Maintains computer system on accounts receivable, admission,
discharge, and transfer activities.
- Completes all accounts receivable billing per applicable policy
and procedure guidelines.
- Maintains and organizes consistent collection
- Participates in billing dispute resolution.
- Maintains or exceeds company established cash and accounts
- Maintains all monthly A/R reports for audit and financial
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the following topics as
they relate to location accounts receivable functions. These topics
could include all accounts receivable functions, applicable
policies and procedures, government relations, information systems,
and business relationships with other affiliated companies as well
as outside vendors.
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with
facility, regional and corporate personnel.
- Coordinates with other functional departments to ensure the
smooth flow of data to the A/R department.
- Obtains and forwards requested information to internal
- Participates as requested in training or review of A/R.
- Maintains safe and clean work area and adheres to
location/company safety standards.
- Adheres to location and applicable policies and
- Adheres to established HIPAA confidentiality standards of
patient/resident and client location information.
- Performs all other tasks or duties as
REQUIREMENTS:1. Desire healthcare financial billing including
Medicare, Medicaid, Private and other agency regulations including
collection experience.2. Two years experience in a computerized
environment.3. High school education or equivalent, prefer and
Associates degree from a community college or technical school.
Exceptional or related job experience may be substituted for
education requirement.Position Type: Full TimeReq ID: 328465Center
Name: Rio Rancho CenterGenesis HealthCare, Inc. and all affiliated
entities (collectively, Genesis) provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender expression,
gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, actual
or perceived disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, amnesty, military status or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local
laws. Genesis takes affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with
disabilities and covered veterans. These policies are fully
supported by the CEO, COO and all members of the leadership team.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application,
interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise
participating in the employee selection process, please contact
(877)456-6726. This phone number is for ADA related accommodation
requests only, not for routine employment inquiries.
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare, Rio Rancho , Bookkeeper (Full Time), Accounting, Auditing , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!