Base Mechanic - Rotor Wing
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Aviation Base Mechanic - Rotor Wing IMMEDIATELY HIRING!
FULL-TIME Opportunity in New Mexico$56,056.00 - $84,806.00 *$5,000
Sign-On Available!!* Med-Trans is an industry leader that provides
life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid
transport of the critically ill and injured. We are renowned for
state-of-the-art helicopter equipment, a safety-first culture, and
successful patient missions. Med-Trans provides full time employees
with 100% company-paid:
- Life Insurance
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Plus, MoreReady for a fast-paced helicopter maintenance career?
We now have an opening for an Base Aviation Mechanic supporting one
of our locations. Med-Trans Corp., one of the fastest-growing
air-medical transportation companies in the U.S., is looking for an
Base Aviation Mechanic who is dedicated to safe aircraft. Our
Aviation Base Mechanics support the daily maintenance of the AS350,
EC130 series aircraft at their base. They also perform scheduled
and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, repairs, and
modifications to airframes, rotors and appliances. Our Maintenance
team maintains our helicopters to the highest standards possible.
This opening is for a Base Mechanic. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Aircraft maintenance experience with AS350, EC130 series
- Must have 36 months of helicopter experience, 6 months in the
last 24 months
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid and current FAA Airframe and Powerplant(A&P)
- Valid and current FAA Inspection Authorization preferred
- Must be acceptable in accordance with the FAA drug and alcohol
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations, and of EMS aviation
practices and requirements preferred.
- Maintenance experience on current AS350, EC130 aircraft
- Avionics troubleshooting knowledge and basic electrical repair
- Aircraft systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft records systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft maintenance planning experience required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and 24/7
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both
verbally and in writing
- Capable of lifting 50lbs. GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORSEmployee
must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for
our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no
individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and
preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in
how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the
communities we serve. Why Choose Med-Trans: Our mission of
providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of
everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will
be there when you need us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global
Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care,
primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services
around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as
well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster
response. #GMR_AIR If your passion is helicopters and you're ready
to work in an environment where every second counts, apply
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing for individuals with a disability.
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Rio Rancho , Base Mechanic - Rotor Wing, Engineering , Gallup, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...