A&P Field Mechanic - Rotor Wing
Company: Med-Trans Corporation
Posted on: February 9, 2024
A&P Field Mechanic - Rotor Wing
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! FIELD MECHANIC - ROTOR WING
FULL-TIME Opportunity in New Mexico
$62,705-$91,455 (starting pay) Depending on experience
*One-time $10k sign-on, annual $10,400 Field Mechanic stipend AND
annual 8% GEO available!
Additional annual $2,080 IA stipend available when qualified!*
Med-Trans is an industry leader that provides life extending air
and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the
critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art
helicopter equipment, a safety-first culture, and successful
Med-Trans provides full time employees with 100%
- Life Insurance
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Plus, More
We are hiring for a A&P Field Mechanic - Rotor Wing to support
the daily maintenance of the helicopters across our region. You
will perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections,
repairs, and modifications to airframes, rotors and appliances. Our
Field Maintenance team maintains our helicopters to the highest
standards possible. This is a full-time travel position, traveling
via air and ground to assigned work locations.
- Provide on-site maintenance support for our fleet of AS350
and/or EC130 series helicopters
- Maintain the aircraft
- Schedule aircraft maintenance
- Manage base inventory
- Maintain the base library and company owned ground support
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education, Certifications and Licensing
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License
- Inspection Authorization Certification preferred
- Additional FAA/FCC ratings preferred
- Three years of turbine helicopter maintenance experience
- A minimum of six months helicopter maintenance experience
during that last 24 months
- Must be able to push and/or pull 100+ lbs.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Intermediate-level computer skills with an inventory
- IFR helicopter avionics and auto-pilot experience
- Manufacturer training or equivalent on AS350, EC130, or both,
- AS350 and/or EC130 maintenance experience preferred
- Prior civilian HEMS experience preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Travel between bases to support maintenance needs is
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
--- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for
our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
--- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no
individual can alone.
--- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire
--- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and
preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
--- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in
how we do it.
--- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the
communities we serve.
Why Choose Med-Trans: As a national leader in air ambulance,
Med-Trans is one of Global Medical Response 's(GMR) family of
solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical
care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employeesprovidecare to the .
Learn howour values are at the core of our services and vital to
how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit
If your passion is helicopters and you're ready to work in an
environment where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Med-Trans Corporation, Rio Rancho , A&P Field Mechanic - Rotor Wing, Engineering , Thoreau, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!