Chief of Unit Management
Posted on: June 21, 2022
CoreCivic is currently seeking a Chief of Unit Management who
has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an
institutional, secure setting.
Who We Are: CoreCivic is a diversified, government-solutions
company with the scale and experience needed to solve tough
government challenges in cost-effective ways. Within CoreCivic
Safety, we provide high-quality corrections and detention
management services. We operate safe, secure facilities that offer
effective reentry programs and enhance public safety. CoreCivic
employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job, but the start of
a successful career.
- A supportive environment where employment growth is
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do: With
correctional, detention and reentry facilities nationwide, our
facility leaders play an integral role as emissaries of our
Purpose, Mission and Values to our partners, our employees and
those entrusted to our care.Job Description:
- The Chief of Unit Management coordinates and monitors the
quality of unit management services delivered within an
- Ensures that employees adhere to applicable policies,
procedures, rules, regulations and standards.
- Supervises and monitors the performance of units in comparison
to the documented goals, objectives, and expectations.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Social or Behavioral
Science or a related field.
- Four (4) years of correctional work experience, including two
(2) years of experience as a Shift Supervisor, Unit Manager and/or
CoreCivic department head, or equivalent, is required.
- Correctional work experience must include three (3) years
supervisory experience of correctional employees.
- Additional qualifying full-time correctional supervisory
experience may be substituted for the required education on a
- Must demonstrate knowledge of correctional custody methods and
techniques, case management, counseling, rehabilitative
programming, pertinent facility rules, regulations and standards,
principles and practices of supervision and training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE - including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Rio Rancho , Chief of Unit Management, Executive , Grants, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!