Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company: Jack In The Box
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: September 22, 2022
"This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and
operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc.
This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc.
will be your employer if you are hired. The independent franchisee
is responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant
including, among other things, setting any requirements for this
job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, wages,
supervision, staffing and scheduling."
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager you will manage restaurant
operations in conjunction with, or in the absence of, the
Restaurant Manager. You will recruit, select, train and develop
restaurant employees. You will manage daily activities to ensure
guests receive excellent customer service and use management
information tools to analyze restaurant operational and financial
- Serve as a strong role model for other employees
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality and
- Are able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree
- 3+ years of experience as an Assistant Manager with some
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- You must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
Keywords: Jack In The Box, Rio Rancho , Restaurant Assistant Manager, Executive , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!