Travel Nurse RN - Case Management - $2,044 per week
Company: Focus Staff
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Focus Staff is seeking a travel nurse RN Case Management for a
travel nursing job in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.Job Description &
- Specialty: Case Management
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 02/19/2024
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: TravelWe currently have a client in Rio
Rancho, NM looking for a Registered Nurse RN Case Manager!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling RN Case Manager for our client
in Rio Rancho, NM .
Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 5x8 Days
Rewards: (RN Case Manager Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
You must be highly motivated and energetic. Candidates must be
willing to support a friendly, positive and professional
environment. Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and
attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and
patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite
for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by
being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Current state license required
- B.S. In Nursing or related health field preferred but not
- Minimum of three years hospital based nursing practice with
experience in utilization/case management.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers required within 30 days of
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a Registered Nurse RN Case Manager position and
would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs
and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are
proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare
professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work
or Permanent Placed positions.
- Provides case management services to patients according to
policy and procedure.
- Ability to take direction from others and follow through in a
concise manner, which also promotes efficiency.
- Ability to communicate well with patients, families,
- Ability to set priorities.
- Acts to protect and advance patient' s best interest.
- Maintains knowledge of billing, pay or contracts, agreements
and reimbursement issues.
- Satisfactorily demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities
to perform the duties outlined in this job description as well as
continually demonstrates competency in performing the job
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
If You have the Passion to be a RN Case Manager, Apply Today and a
Recruiter will guide you through the Process!
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
RN - Case Manager, Traveling Case Manager RN, Part-Time, Contract,
Travel, Temporary , 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier3, Registered Nurse RN Case
ManagerFocus Staff Job ID #a1qPc000001L7ltIAC. Pay package is based
on 8 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation)
with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title:
Travel Case Manager RN Registered NurseAbout Focus StaffFocus Staff
is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency. We place
awesome people in awesome places across every state in the U.S. and
the Virgin Islands. If you're an adventurer or a facility that
needs high-quality staff, give us a shot. One promise we can
unequivocally make: we'll always be totally honest and transparent.
Keywords: Focus Staff, Rio Rancho , Travel Nurse RN - Case Management - $2,044 per week, Executive , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!