Company: Fusion Medical Staffing
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Our Story: Fusion isn't just a job; it's a lifestyle. Our
actions are rooted in ensuring everyone we touch has a better life.
Here, we don't just work hard and play hard every day; we do it
with a purpose. And through it all, we strive to stay humble, stay
driven, and stay positive. We're proud of who we are and where
we're going.We were honored to be named the "Best Staffing Company
To Work For" in North America, and it's because of our culture and
our employees that helped us win that achievement.Don't believe us?
See why you should join the Fusion
Technologist - Clinical LaboratoryPosition: Medical
TechnologistSpecialty: Clinical Laboratory 13 week Clinical
Laboratory Medical Technologist travel assignmentClient in Gallup,
NM is looking for a Clinical Laboratory Medical Technologist to
help them out for 13 weeks. At Fusion Medical, we truly believe
that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
- Highly competitive pay
- Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short term disability
- Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Your recruiter is available 24-7
- Reimbursement for licensure and CEU's
- One to three years experience as an Medical Technologist
- Other certifications may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move
about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending. The
following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other
duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Communicates and collaborates with physicians and other health
- Provides and coordinates patient care with other health team
- Monitors patients' responses to interventions and reports
- Administers medications as ordered with appropriate
- Monitor and evaluates patients before, during, and post
procedure depending on unit.
- Shares on-call responsibilities with a 30-minute response time
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and adequate stock of
- Transports patients as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills - to work effectively with a variety of
personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive
attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills - Ability to grasp, fine manipulation,
pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with
procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements - Must be able to cope with frequent
contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines
under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision
occasionally as well as working without assistance from other
personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity
schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory - Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**
Keywords: Fusion Medical Staffing, Rio Rancho , MT/MLS, Healthcare , Gallup, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!