Pain Intervention Procedure RN Full Time
Company: United Surgical Partners International, Inc
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Presbyterian Rust Medical Center has an immediate opening for a
Pain Intervention Procedure RN to join the team!
Plans, coordinates, and oversees care for patients in the pain
intervention department. Provides care within nursing standards of
practice and the policies of the Center. Makes decisions regarding
direct patient care needs and communicates appropriate information
to other team members. May have additional responsibilities as
designated by the manager, which include, but are not limited to,
serving on committees, participating in quality improvement audits,
- Knows and adheres to policies of the Center and demonstrates
- Follows policies, procedures, goals, and objectives for
perioperative nursing care according to accepted standards.
- Identifies the patient and correct pain intervention site
according to policy/procedure by interviewing patient and
communicates such information to all members of the pain management
- Plans, implements, and evaluates procedural nursing care for
patients based on individual, specific patient needs, and according
to physician's orders. Assists with the proper and safe positioning
of the patient.
- Documents care appropriately. Follows up on missing data and
other patient care needs.
- Maintains and demonstrates current skills and knowledge of
intravenous therapy, medication administration and effects, patient
assessment, airway maintenance, patient teaching, emotional/social
support of patients and families, and other needed clinical
- Remains calm and functions as a team member during times of
stress and crisis situations.
- Seeks involvement in activities that promote professional
growth and behavior.
- Actively participates in appropriate committee and CQI
- Follows OSHA and other standards for protection against blood
- Informs Pain Intervention Manager of applicable day-to-day
- Follows employee health and other personnel and staffing
- Provides comfort and reassurance to patient. Maintains
patients' privacy and dignity
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Currently licensed in the state.
- 1-2 years of experience
- BLS and ACLS certification required.
- Demonstrates clinical competency, leadership, and teaching
- Physically and emotionally capable of performing
responsibilities of position.
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding
mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this
position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will
be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval
of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If
you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will
be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Inc, Rio Rancho , Pain Intervention Procedure RN Full Time, Healthcare , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!