LPN / LVN - SNF / LTC - 3x12 Nights
Company: Centra Healthcare Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking an experienced LPN / LVN
that is licensed or in the immediate process, and qualifies, of
obtaining LPN / LVN licensure in the state of NM to work in the
specialty area of SNF / LTC.
- This is a contract, 3x12 Nights position.
- This role assumes responsibility and accountability for
incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the
organization into their job performance.Minimum Requirements
- 1 year of recent experience as a(n) LPN / LVN specializing in
SNF / LTC.
- Current LPN / LVN license within the state of practice.About
Centra:Centra Healthcare`s mission is to provide unparalleled
service enabling healthcare professionals to concentrate on caring
for America. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge
programs throughout the entire United States and various settings
to meet each healthcare professional`s criteria.Benefits of a Local
Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Mileage reimbursement to assignment (if applicable)
- Highly competitive pay package
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Direct deposit and weekly pay
- CEU reimbursement
- Medical credentials reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout
the United States
- The opportunity to make sure that the career you choose is a
good fit before committing to a permanent scenario
- High coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health
- Licensure reimbursement
- Housing accommodations or Lodging per diems (if you qualify for
- Flexibility of work schedule, including guaranteed hours (if
- Assignment completion bonuses (if applicable)
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to
contact us 800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in
finding an optimal position.
Keywords: Centra Healthcare Solutions, Rio Rancho , LPN / LVN - SNF / LTC - 3x12 Nights, Healthcare , Bloomfield, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!