Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Company: Aztec Healthcare
Posted on: May 13, 2022
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!*New Wage Scale!**Benefits Available - for
Full-Time Employees*Job Type: Full-TimeSchedule: 2PM-10PM (ask
about our other openings- if you cannot work this
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid-Time OffJob Summary -(available shifts: All) -We believe
that nursing is a work of the heart. To provide the best resident
care, we promote a culture that is both employee and patient based.
We build on trust, compassion and strong communication. We reward
our employees with -competitive wages, raises and bonuses. Come for
the job but stay for the challenge! -We are establishing a culture
that meeds the needs of the residents and staff with a great deal
of us speaking Navajo and Spanish. We offer a rich cultural menu
that is embedded in our fun activies between employees and
residents! We take a family approach which makes our facility feel
like home! Don't be a stranger come apply today! We accept walk-in
interviews -500 Care Ln, Aztec, NM 87410, USA -or call us at -(505)
334-9445 -for on-the-spot interviews!QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with
facility's established policies and procedures, nursing care
procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the resident's reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Administrator.We offer competitive wages, and 12 hour shifts!
Keywords: Aztec Healthcare, Rio Rancho , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Aztec, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!