Travel Certified Respiratory Therapist CRT
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Assist patients with medical problems in the blood vessels,
heart and lungs. Perform cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) to
stop heart failure.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Rio Rancho , Travel Certified Respiratory Therapist CRT, Healthcare , Grants, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!