Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Nuclear Care Partners
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Rio Rancho, NM
1:1 Patient Care!
What makes NCP different?
As a non-Medicare provider, NCP provides unique care experiences
offering increased flexibility to our employees. At NCP our nurses
are paid by the hour and not by the visit, allowing them to enjoy
more time and deeper connections with patients. Our nurses help our
patients by providing skilled care in the home. Each patient is
unique in their needs, so in turn each RN has unique
responsibilities in caring for their patient.
Enjoy a flexible schedule, improved work-life balance, more time
with patients, and growth opportunities in a rewarding position
with a company that truly cares about its people. We provide
professional development opportunities, personalized training and
true leadership support to empower our employees throughout the
- This position comes with a very competitive pay plan. We look
at market rates, location, and experience before determining
- $3/hour night shift differential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
+ Life Insurance
+ And More!
SHIFTS: Full Time. 12 hour night shifts
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will:
- Provide skilled care to our patient(s) requiring professional
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to NCP
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse required in the
state of NM.
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role.
- Registered Nurse with home health experience is preferred but
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured,
in accordance with state and/or organization requirements, and in
good working order.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background
External Company Name: Nuclear Care Partners
External Company URL:
Keywords: Nuclear Care Partners, Rio Rancho , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!