Company: Core Civic
Posted on: January 26, 2023
$18.18 / hourAt CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we
care for people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Dental Assistants
who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an
institutional setting. The incumbent should be able to perform all
of the following functions at a pace and level of performance
consistent with the job performance requirements
- Assistant dentist with the treatment of inmates/residents by
setting up all instruments for each patient and treatment to be
rendered and preparing impressions and filling materials.
- After each treatment, sterilize the dental unit and instruments
used and replace instruments prior to the next patient
- Control medication, syringes and other dental supplies or
equipment; inventory as required by established procedures
- Keep equipment and work area clean; utilize appropriate
- Review dental services provided to prevent the inappropriate
use or duplication of services.
- Review status of inmates/residents for completion of all
necessary intervention and treatments and services.
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent or
- Certificate or evidence of completion of a dental assistant
training program preferred, unless required by contract or
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Rio Rancho , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Prewitt, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!