ASSISTANT NURSING MANAGER - OPERATING ROOM - Rio Rancho
Company: Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: January 2, 2019
About UsPresbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees. Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans. We are part of New Mexico's history, and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come. Job Description Type of Opportunity: Full TimeFTE: 1.000000Exempt: YesWork Schedule: Varied Days and HoursLocation: Presbyterian Rust Medical Ctr Education:
* Associate Degree, BSN within 5 years of employment Credentials:
* Registered Nurse-NM
Minimum Job Requirements:
Experience: One year experience in clinical area. Two years experience of OR and PACU experience preferred.
Skills: Requires detailed knowledge of nursing, standards based practice, & shared governance, in terms of what and how work is to be done as well as why it is done, this level includes interpretation of data. Must have an understanding of human resource issues, operational budget, and financial resources. Ability to determine appropriate courses of action in more complex situations that may not be addressed by existing policies, procedures or protocols. Decisions include such matters as changes in staffing levels, order in which work is done, and application of established procedures.
Under the direction of the Nursing Director, works with the Department RN Manager in planning, implementing and coordinating the operational, financial and personnel activities of the designated area(s). Provides clinical and operational leadership for assigned unit(s) which includes hands-on unit presence and direction in facilitating provision of patient care and achieving organizational outcomes. Benefits Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs About New MexicoNew Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque--s International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great. Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC. New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west. AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses. JC123*LI-TP1
Keywords: Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Rio Rancho , ASSISTANT NURSING MANAGER - OPERATING ROOM - Rio Rancho, Healthcare , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!