Retail Shift Leader
Company: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Req ID: 272881
Address: 3380 W. 66th Gallup, NM, 87301
Retail Shift LeaderWorking at Love---s is a very different kind of
job. We want you to succeed, not just do the work. Whether you want
a part time job to pay bills, or are interested in learning the
business to build a career, we have your back. That---s how we do
it.Lead with the Best!Retail shift leaders are our first line of
supervisors and we grow our employees from within. Retail shift
leaders provide customers with friendly customer service helping
provide our customers a safe, clean & well maintained stop and get
them back on the road quickly.We have a lot to offer.
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Scheduling
- Road to Success Program for career development
- On-the-job training
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) with matching contributionsWhat to expect.You will help
run the store by operating the cash register system and assisting
customers getting them back on the road quickly. You---ll get
questions too. Sometimes it---s asking for directions. Others
it---s to where a customer can find something. Once in a while,
you---ll get a tough one and that---s where you can really shine.
Winning a customer over by being thoughtful and friendly means the
world. We look for great people who care.To get started, we have to
ask a few questions.If you---re good with our requirements, we---d
really like to hear from you.
- Can you work flexible shifts-including nights, weekends, and
- Do you have previous experience as a retail shift leader or
- Are you reliable and present yourself well?
- Would standing behind the checkout counter and doing some light
lifting (no more than 50 lbs) and bending once in a while for an 8
hour shift be a problem?
- Can you operate deli equipment and make sure we---re always
following safe food policies?
- Are you ok with some light paperwork and basic math?
- Do you like meeting new people and work well with others?
- Can you be trusted to always be thinking safety first?
Diversity Statement.From the founding of Love's, our leaders have
been passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and
helping our Team Members grow. We do both within a culture of
respect and inclusion. In order to sustain this culture, we will
welcome individuals who are diverse in experiences, age, race,
gender, sexual orientation, religion and physical or mental
ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a professional
working environment where ALL people feel respected. By doing these
things we will cultivate diversity of thought and a spirit of
Join us on the Road to Success.We want everyone who joins the
Love---s family to succeed and we mean that! Our Road to Success
Program was created for you. We provide leadership and management
skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting
out. Once you---re a manager, the training goes even further with a
two day workshop at Love---s University. There you---ll experience
dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom
Love and senior executives. Our Road to Success program is such a
valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we
wish the whole country could participate.Find out why employees
love to work at Love---s! Fill out your application today to get
started.Job Function(s): Store Leadership
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel
stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we've
provided customers with highway hospitality and "Clean Places,
Friendly Faces." We're passionate about serving drivers with clean,
modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer
meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers
and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love's
Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry's safest trucking
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Keywords: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store, Rio Rancho , Retail Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Gallup, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!