BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR BARS
Company: Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Location Casino Employment Status Full-Time Shift Varies
Category Food and Beverage Summary: The Beverage Supervisor is
responsible for overseeing the beverage department. The focus will
be on training the beverage staff to provide excellent guest
service while controlling costs. Works directly with the Food and
Beverage Manager to focus on supervision, training, hiring,
scheduling, quality control, ordering, and inventory while
maintaining proper service and staffing levels. Major
- Functions as the trainer of all new beverage staff, ensuring
that all staff are consistent and properly trained.
- Ensures that all food and beverage products served meet the
established specifications and standards.
- Ensures that proper levels of service are provided based on
- Responsible for compliance and enforcement of applicable Casino
Control Act and Commission regulations and all internal controls
governing safe service and storage of alcoholic beverages.
- Addresses team member concerns and resolves conflicts.
- Communicates variances from established standards to the Food
and Beverage Manager.
- Maintains a neat, clean, organized, safe and comfortable work
environment for team members and guests.
- Directly supervises all Beverage Staff to ensure fulfillment of
their job responsibilities as outlined in their job description.
- Facilitates and schedules breaks without interruption in guest
- Ensures there is always adequate staff on the casino floor to
properly and timely serve all guests.
- Ensures there is always adequate product in the bars,
warehouse, and drink stations at all times to ensure product is
available for guests.
- Ensures inventory is completed daily based on casino
- Logs time and attendance correctly for staff.
- Prepares any verbal or formal written documentation.
- Assigns Bartenders, Servers, Barbacks, and Beverage Servers to
their work areas in the casino and periodically determines that
they are working effectively in their assigned areas.
- Provides prompt, courteous, and friendly service to build
personal first name relationships with as many guests in the casino
- Completes all financial reports as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Minimum Requirements:
- Preference is given to qualified Santa Ana Tribal members.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- New Mexico liquor servers license required.
- Minimum of 2 years of job related experience.
- Excellent guest service skills a must.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Comply with the approved company dress code.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early
mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- Bilingual and multi-cultural experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Pueblo of Santa Ana
Gaming and Regulatory Commission non-gaming license. Essential
Mental Functions: The essential mental functions described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Display strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle conflict situations.
- Proven ability to multi-task. Essential Physical Functions: The
essential physical functions described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of the position, the employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, turn, use hands and fingers to
grasp, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to work well in fast paced, customer oriented
- Physical ability to safely perform the essential job functions
of the position. Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employee
will be exposed to a second-hand smoke-filled environment. Hazards
include working around moving equipment/machinery. Equipment and
machinery must be properly used or they can be potentially
Keywords: Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel, Rio Rancho , BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR BARS, Hospitality & Tourism , Bernalillo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!