Company: TMS GALLUP I, LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
- Provide prompt, professional and courteous service to
- Maintains a clean and orderly workstation.
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and
- Assess customers' needs and preferences and make
- Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Maintain adequate inventory and other required
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender.
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving
- Computer literacy.
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each
client and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem
clients and having them removed.
- Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company's guidelines
as well as the requirements of the local health department.
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be
able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer
- Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the
company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum.
- Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the
bar and in the dining room satisfied at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made o enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma/GED required along with alcohol server
certification. Two+ years' experience working as a bartender.
Certification as a mixologist from a reputable bartending school
preferred. Must be able to lift 20-pound boxes and stand for an
8-hour shift. Strong customer service and interpersonal
communications skills required. Ability to work with flexibility in
a continuous schedule of day, nights, holidays, and weekends.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, menus and procedure
manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively in English before groups of
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
Training in providing quality guest service, training in proper
table services techniques.
The physical demands described here are to representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach
with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear. The
employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and
frequently lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to
Keywords: TMS GALLUP I, LLC, Rio Rancho , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Gallup, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!