Company: Aztec Healthcare
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Aztec Healthcare - Job Type: Part-time
Your Job Summary
Performs day-to-day activities of the housekeeping and maintenance
department in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local
standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility, and
as may be directed by the Administrator and/or supervisor.
Responsible for facility maintenance to ensure a clean, safe and
- Performs a variety of general housekeeping/cleaning duties in
various areas to maintain the center in a sanitary, safe,
attractive, and orderly condition.
- Receives assignments from supervisor and follows cleaning
schedule as outlined for housekeeping department to clean offices,
handicap and visitor's restrooms, activity room, kitchen restroom,
service entrance and therapy room, entrances and exits, utility
areas, closets, lounges, lobbies, halls, etc.; Performs emergency
- Cooperates with other facility personnel to ensure that
services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of
residents; creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal
interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm
- Adheres to established employee policies.
- Adheres to established dress code.
- Highschool diploma or equivalency preferred.
- One year's work experience in a commercial establishment with
knowledge of laundry/housekeeping procedures
Keywords: Aztec Healthcare, Rio Rancho , Housekeeping Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Aztec, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!