Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: November 22, 2022
HousekeeperUS-NM-RIO RANCHORequisition ID: 48Shift: Multiple
Shifts AvailableAdditional Information$14 / hourOverviewWho We
AreHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) is an experienced partner
managing housekeeping, laundry, dining, and nutritional services
within the healthcare market. For over 45 years, we have provided
essential services to thousands of healthcare communities across
the country. As one of America's Most Trustworthy Companies , we
have been recognized for treating our customers and employees
fairly and pursuing excellence via an ever-evolving and expanding
focus on training and the development of team members at every
level.Our Company Purpose & ValuesOur Purpose is Fostering
Fulfillment In Communities. Our Values, Integrity, Collaboration,
Empowerment, Passion & Perseverance (aka Grit) influence our
people's decisions and the actions that follow in and out of the
workplace. Who You AreYou are driven, ambitious, have a personal
calling for serving people, and desire to positively impact your
community. You enjoy collaborating with others, aren't afraid to
roll up your sleeves, and go beyond to get the job done. You have a
passion and desire to deliver the highest customer and resident
experience every single day. What We OfferHCSG offers a
comprehensive array of benefits to support our associates and their
family's health and well-being. Our goal is to promote welfare and
health and enhance our associates' and their families' overall
quality of life.
- Benefits - FREE Telemedicine and Prescription Discount Program
along with an array of medical, dental, vision, and other
supplemental health plans. Availability based on state.
- Training - We take the development and education of our
associates very seriously. Our promotions-from-within philosophy
opens the door to a stimulating and robust career with HCSG!
- Employee Assistance Programs - FREE access for employees and
their families for health, financial, and family services to
support our employees' welfare and mental and physical health.
- Employee Recognition Programs - We strive to recognize
employees who live out our Company Purpose and are committed to for
our Client, Resident, and Employee Communities!
- Going Beyond Assistance Fund - A 501(c)(3) nonprofit formed by
HCSG to serve as a charitable employer-sponsored disaster relief
organization to provide emergency, hardship, and disaster
assistance, to HCSG employees and their dependents or family
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - Investment opportunity available
to all eligible employees after two years of service.
- Nationwide Opportunities - Transfers are available Nationwide.
Great for active Military and Family!Keeping You Safe
- The safety and health of our employees and that of the resident
communities that we serve are our Company's most significant
- Personal Protective Equipment - All employees will be provided
and required to wear appropriate PPE for all functions.
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Employees will be required to comply
with all policies, as required by State, Local, and/or our
Customers Why HCSGAt HCSG, you will find an environment that is
fulfilling, collaborative, committed, stimulating, and structured
to help you succeed in serving our communities. We offer engaging
opportunities for every phase of one's career. HCSG is committed to
providing growth and leadership opportunities to see you succeed!
- Housekeeping - Perform housekeeping and cleaning duties such as
dust and damp mopping floors in assigned areas. Clean and sanitize
bathrooms, including sinks, tubs, floors, and commodes. Daily
cleaning and sanitizing patient room furniture, sitting rooms, and
dining room furniture. Removal and disposal of trash and perform
all other related duties as assigned.
- Safety - Utilize protective gear in all appropriate functions.
Responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning
solutions while adhering to all safety precautions. Reporting
equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor
in a timely fashion. Ensure the established standards, safety, and
quality guidelines are met. Follow infection control and universal
precautions policies and procedures to ensure that a sanitary
environment is achieved at all times. Follow proper reporting,
isolation, and handwashing procedures/techniques.
- Punctuality - Consistent attendance and punctual arrival.
Timely completion of assigned cleaning area according to schedule.
Respond to the paging system in a timely and appropriate
- Customer Experience - Positively represents HCSG by following
instructions, being courteous, and cooperative with supervisor,
co-workers, and client staff.
- Resident Experience - Positive, pleasant, and tactful
interactions with residents, staff, and facility guests.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude with the ability to follow oral
and written instructions, and perform routine, repetitive tasks
- After completing all appropriate training, utilize leadership
skills to accomplish all responsibilities without supervision and
do so without injury to oneself or other individuals.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate
effectively with others.
- Must be able to be at work as scheduled and on time.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
- Must be able to perform routine, repetitive tasks
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in the service area.HCSG is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the
workplace and encourages employees to bring their authentic,
original, and best selves to work for a culturally inclusive team.
We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, genetics, ethnicity, pregnancy status,
gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political
opinions or affiliations, veteran status, or other legally
protected classes. HCSG also complies with applicable state and
local laws and federal law requirements that govern
nondiscrimination in every location where we operate.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Rio Rancho , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!