CUSTOMER ACCESS REPRESENTATIVE (Temp/on-call)
Company: Presbyterian Medical Services
Posted on: May 6, 2021
This position provides receptionist duties for the center and
performs a variety of clerical duties including patient
appointments and registration, management of patient flow, billing,
and payment collections.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year formal training, education or experience in business
office procedures required.
- Computer experience required; ability to work with
Windows-based programs strongly preferred.
- Experience or training in customer service industry
- Experience in medical billing preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish / English or Navajo / English preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- If required to assist with state Centennial Care / Medicaid
enrollment and/or NM Health Insurance Exchange (NMHIX) enrollment,
must successfully complete required state and federal health
insurance enrollment assistance training programs and obtain
related certifications before providing enrollment services and
maintain current while required to provide these services.
- According to PMS Human Resources Policy 205.006, "Healthcare
Personnel Testing & Immunization Requirements," this position must
comply with required testing and immunizations. Testing and
immunizations including TB, Hepatitis B (consent or waiver), Tdap,
MMR, and Varicella, will be available at the employee's PMS health
center. Influenza vaccines will be required according to dates set
by the CDC and NMDOH.
Keywords: Presbyterian Medical Services, Rio Rancho , CUSTOMER ACCESS REPRESENTATIVE (Temp/on-call), Other , Grants, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!