Field Account Manager (State & Local and Education) SLED
Company: HP Inc
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: June 10, 2021
HP is currently seeking to hire a passionate and driven Field
Account Manager based in Rio Rancho, NM focused on growing both
Print and PC in the State & Local and Education segment. This key
sales role is a part of the SLED Mountain West district, and will
be focused on accounts in New Mexico, NE Arizona and El Paso, Texas
- including customers that span multiple market verticals including
K-12, High Ed, State & Local Government and Healthcare.
- Coordinates/Owns account plans for commercial accounts in the
account planning process.
- Focuses on deals/opportunities and value and/or volume
portfolio management, and selling a range of HP products and
- Uses specialty to leverage existing opportunities in
- Establishes a professional working relationship (up to the
executive level) with clients, focusing mainly on specialist
buyers, e.g. IT.
- Analyzes win/loss rates and drive recommendation to improve
- Works with and leverages external partners to deliver solution
- Refers HP volume products and certain value products to other
specialists or partners as needed.
- Utilizes the support of pre- sales and specialists, and
depending on account coverage with inside sales to lead deal
- Responsible for achieving/managing quota based on regional
- Enters and is accountable for all opportunities in pipeline
tools and processes. Recommends and Implements Pipeline management
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies in
full ownership of the account or in partial ownership depending on
- Acts as a first interface for owned accounts in collaboration
with members of global business teams.
- May Train/Coach and lead Inside account reps/Inside Sales
- Contributes to or designs sales policy and strategy for
assigned business segment.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given
- Typically 3-5 years of experience as referenced above.
- Account management experience required
- Experience in product specialty (computers, printers, servers,
- Possible experience in industry.
- Inside Account experience of large commercial of large
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid IT acumen and how to align with specific HP services or
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner
- Assess solution feasibility from a technical and business
perspective to determine qualify- in/quality-out status.
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area
of specialty - from proposal to contract sign off.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the value proposition
for the customer.
- Ability to utilize resources effectively in or order to pursue
revenue generating opportunities in the account.
- Ability to understand the customer's business issues and
translate to HP solutions.
- Enough knowledge about product, services and client's core
business, to be able to sell transactionally, as well as generate
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on
multi-product basis or solution basis.
- Competitive selling skills.
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your
career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the
status quo, and creating what's next. We're in search of talented
people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and
grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170
countries around the world united in creating technology that makes
life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where
everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while
being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the
notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to
work each and every day. When you do that, you're more innovative
and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Keywords: HP Inc, Rio Rancho , Field Account Manager (State & Local and Education) SLED, Other , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!