RN Med Surg Day & Night shifts
Company: Cibola General Hospital
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We're seeking Med Surg nurses to join our team. We offer small
nurse to patient ratios, excellent work-life balance, and a
gorgeous community with a plethora of outdoor recreational
activities like hiking, camping, mountain biking, and more.
- Night shift differentials are $5-$8 per hour.
We're a 25-Bed Critical Access Hospital. We have openings for
PRN, Part-Time or Full-Time nurses to fill one or more of these
needs. We are willing to train new grads for a commitment of time
to our facility. We're a quick one hour drive from both Albuquerque
and Gallup (on I-40).
- Valid NM or compact state license
- Graduate from accredited Nursing program (ADN or BSN)
- Current BLS/CPR Certification
- Additional Certs required for each specialty area
Competitive pay and benefits including a student loan relief
program, sign-on, relocation, and more!
Keywords: Cibola General Hospital, Rio Rancho , RN Med Surg Day & Night shifts, Other , Grants, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!