TEACHER I (Part-time)
Company: Presbyterian Medical Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position serves in a classroom to provide an appropriate
social and emotional environment in order to expand the child's
ability to learn and grow. Provides daily supervision and
evaluation of classroom staff. Works in a classroom-based setting
with typically and atypically developing children. Position may be
reassigned to various classrooms/centers as deemed necessary for
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE - EARLY HEAD START TEACHER I:
- High School Diploma / GED and a Child Development Associate
(CDA) credential, New Mexico Child Development Certificate (CDC),
or equivalent; OR
- High School Diploma / GED and a one year certificate in Early
Childhood Education upon hire; OR
- AA/AAS, BA/BS or advanced degree in Early Childhood Education,
Early Childhood Multicultural Education, Child Development.
- It is the responsibility of the employee to renew the Child
Development Associate (CDA) before the expiration date, as
- Previous experience working in early childhood with children
ages birth through three years preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish or Navajo preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Have or be able to obtain First Aid and BLS/CPR certifications
within 30 days of hire. Certifications must meet the requirements
listed in the document "BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid Training
Resources" posted on Staurolite. It is your responsibility to keep
your certifications current at all times.
This position requires successful completion of an initial
post-offer of employment:
- Health exam (and annually thereafter in accordance with PMS
- TB Test (and upon exposure in accordance with PMS
In accordance with the federal Head Start Act, Section 648A(g)
and the New Mexico Administrative Code 8.8.3., this position
- Criminal Background Checks.
Keywords: Presbyterian Medical Services, Rio Rancho , TEACHER I (Part-time), Other , Bloomfield, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!