Customer Service Representative
Company: Security Finance
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Do you like to build genuine relationships that leaves a
lasting impression? Are you ready to share the joy of assisting
customers as part of an enthusiastic team?
You're the first face customers see and the most important memory,
because you'll be the one who helps them, over the phone and
in-person, when they have a financial need. No prior
finance experience required, just bring your customer centric
attitude and we'll teach you the rest!
Come Begin Your Story as a Customer Service Representative,
also known as an Assistant Manager, at our company!
Security Finance has been a leader in the financial services
industry since 1955, and proudly provides installment loans and
income tax preparation to the communities where we operate. At
Security Finance, it's about being good stewards of our community,
helping neighbors in times of need and treating customers with the
respect they deserve.
You'll know you are successful when you:
- Provide outstanding customer service both on the phone and
- Market for new and continued customer business.
- Prepare and process loans and income tax returns.
- Handle customer data with confidentiality.
- Maintain cash drawer with accuracy and security.
- Effectively communicate with customers, primarily on the phone,
about their accounts.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state laws as
well as company policies and procedures.
Keep in mind that we provide:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes
company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life
insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k
with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation
- Monthly Bonus Potential - You have the ability
to earn a monthly bonus when your team meets your branch
- Community Service - As a company, we are
pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions
to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and
- Growth Potential - We believe in fostering our
employees' talents and providing a pathway for their individual
- TOP-of-the-line training that includes
hands-on training, online training, and new hire class orientation.
We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do
your job to the best of your abilities.
You could be a great addition if you have:
- Previous customer service experience.
- A valid state driver's license, with an acceptable driver's
- Access to a reliable automobile for use on a daily basis.
Come Begin Your Story! Apply today!
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions
directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only
job-related convictions will be evaluated and will not
automatically disqualify the candidate.
Keywords: Security Finance, Rio Rancho , Customer Service Representative, Other , Bernalillo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!