Registered Nurses (Intensive care unit)
Company: Sanford Federal
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford,
VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small
Business that provides federal professional services, primarily
engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber
security, management systems support, as well as business and
infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers
of technology solutions to the United States government. Our
mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information
technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve,
and protect the American people.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Based at: Shiprock, NM
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for a successful Registered
Nurse who will be responsible for continual staffing and clinical
coverage while providing front-line, direct-patient care services
and comprehensive nursing care to patients with a variety of
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following
- Experiences and skills :
- At least three (3) years of experience in providing nurse care
- Knowledge of an ability to apply a full systems range of
physical and psychosocial skills.
- Knowledge of professionnal nursing principles, practices,
concepts and procedures as applied to critical care nursing,
nursing diagnosis, problem oriented care, use of emergency drugs
- Knowledge of critical care diagnostic and treatment techniques
such as chest tube insertion, pacemaker insertion, central line and
swann-ganz placement, pericardiocentesis, paracentesis,
thoracentesis, endotracheal intubation, and arterial line
- Specific knowledge of nursing management of patients with
cardiac dysrhythmia, adulte respiratory distress or failure,
hypertensive or hypotensive crisis, sepsis, cardiopulmonary arrest,
diabetes, critical electrolyte imbalances, alcohol withdrawal,
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS).
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC).
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for,
- Provide moderaly difficult professionnal nursing care to all
critically ill patients and continual assessment and observation
through physical assessments and examination.
- initiate resusciative and life-saving measures : diagnostics,
treatments, and medications based on approved unit standing orders,
unit standard of care from the american association of critical
care nurses and any other professional organizations, american
- Administers therapeutic interventions; such as medications,
treatments, intervenous fluids, blood product transfusions,
oral/nasogastric tubes, and othe diagnostic interventions.
- Provides education of health promoting and disease prevention
concepts to patients, and their families
- Serves as unit charge nurse attending to daily operations and
communicates concernes to the ICU supervisory nurse as
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving
our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions
for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our
nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence
communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our
soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to
highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all
qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sanford Federal, Rio Rancho , Registered Nurses (Intensive care unit), Other , Shiprock, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!