Pilatus PC12 Pilot
Company: Guardian Flight
Location: Many Farms
Posted on: August 5, 2022
NOW HIRING - Pilatus PC12 Pilots
- Earning potential $98,400-$108,240
- Base pay $82,000-$90,200 annually
- $16,400-$18,040 (20% geo modifier included)
- $15,000 sign on bonus (after successful completion of
- $40,000 retention bonus (6 month wait period and this is a
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off schedule
- $3,000 relocation assistance
- Company paid crewhousing
We're hiring a Pilatus PC12 Pilot to provide medical air
transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be
qualified to fly our Pilatus planes . Scheduled shifts run 2 weeks
on/2 weeks off and service day or night trips. Safety is a key
pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a
quality, professional team that are committed to high safety
standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely
transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in
the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company
requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and
record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and
ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and
follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing ground and air training.
- ATP Written Certificate
- Current FAA Class I or II Medical Certificate
- 2,500 total flight hours
- 1,000 PIC hours
- 100 night hours
- 75 instrument hours
Why Choose Guardian? As a quality air medical transport service,
Guardian Flight is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR ) family
of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical
care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Guardian Flight, Rio Rancho , Pilatus PC12 Pilot, Other , Many Farms, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!