Pilatus PC12 Pilot ($91,000 + $30,000 retention bonus)
Company: Guardian Flight
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Relocate to Gallup,NMJob Description: NOW HIRING - Pilatus PC12
Pilots PILOT INCENTIVES
- Earning potential $98,400-$108,240
- Base pay $82,000-$90,200 annually
- $16,400-$18,040 (20% geo modifier included)
- $15,000 sign on bonus (after successful completion of
- $40,000 retention bonus (6 month wait period and this is a
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off schedule
- $3,000 relocation assistance
- Company paid crewhousing We're hiring a Pilatus PC12 Pilot to
provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This
pilot will be qualified to fly our Pilatus planes . Scheduled
shifts run 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and service day or night trips.
Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots
work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high
safety standards for the crew and our customers. RESPONSIBILITES:
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely
transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in
the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company
requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and
record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and
ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and
follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing ground and air training. QUALIFICATIONS:
- ATP Written Certificate
- Current FAA Class I or II Medical Certificate
- 2,500 total flight hours
- 1,000 PIC hours
- 100 night hours
- 75 instrument hours Why Choose Guardian? As a quality air
medical transport service, Guardian Flight is one of Global Medical
Response 's (GMR ) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how
our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com
. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to
how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit
options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .#pilots #hiring
#guardianflightEEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its
family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which
includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable
accommodations for individuals with a disability.Required
Keywords: Guardian Flight, Rio Rancho , Pilatus PC12 Pilot ($91,000 + $30,000 retention bonus), Other , Crownpoint, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!