Company: Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Location Hotel Employment Status Full-Time Shift Varies Category
Environmental Services Summary The Groundskeeper is responsible for
the maintenance and upkeep of the entire exterior property in order
to maintain a clean and safe outdoor environment for all guests and
team members. Major Responsibilities/Activities
- Upkeep of all parking lots and parking structure free of trash,
bird droppings, nesting of all sorts.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with Migratory Bird Treaty Act
of 1918 (MBTA). (It is illegal to control an infestation of
Swallows on your property from February 15th to September 1st, as
enforced by the California Department of Fish and Game Wildlife
- Operating various equipment to maintain parking lot and parking
structure. (Street-sweepers, scrubber-sweepers and
- Operate and maintain pressure-washer and power-washing machines
to clean Cedar Green wedding venue, main entrances, parking lot,
warehouse and entire parking structure.
- Removing trash and weeds from surrounding entrances.
- Assist in maintaining walkways, roadways and driveways so that
they are clear of snow, weeds, and other distractions
- On-call during the winter seasons to assist with snow removal
and de-icing of walkways.
- Specialized training for Bio-hazard cleanup.
- Keeping propane, gas fuel, and diesel fuel tanks filled up for
various types of equipment usage.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Minimum Requirements
- Preference to qualified Santa Ana Tribal Members.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid NM drivers license.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Pueblo of Santa Ana
Gaming and Regulatory Commission non-gaming gaming license.
Essential Mental Functions The essential mental functions described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be a detail-oriented individual with the ability to
- Proven ability to provide good customer service.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to deal with stressful situations in a
- Must be a Team Player. Essential Physical Functions The
essential physical functions described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of the position, the employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, turn, use hands and fingers to
handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Must be able to work various hours as needed including weekends
- Must present self in a well-groomed, professional
- The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace while maintaining safety
- Must be able to handle stress effectively.
- Must be able to maneuver around the facility as needed to
collect and distribute all necessary materials and supplies.
- Must be able to stand and walk for a long duration of
- Must be able to work in inclement weather. Equipment Used
- Standard maintenance tools (screw drivers, hammers, wrenches,
- Standard lawn and garden equipment (rakes, shovels, etc.)
- Power washer
- Gators and/or a side-side golf cart
- Aerial lifts Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employee
duties are performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment
and outdoors during various weather conditions. Employee will be
exposed to a second-hand smoke-filled environment. Hazards include
working around moving equipment. Equipment must be properly used or
they can be potentially hazardous.
Keywords: Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel, Rio Rancho , GROUNDSKEEPER, Other , Bernalillo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!