Industrial Virtual Design Construction Engineer
Company: The Sundt Companies
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: November 21, 2022
This position is the technical source of modeling information for
various projects. The person that fills this role will need to have
a thorough knowledge of construction documents, specification, and
Candidate will create 3D/4D/5D models of any given project.
1. Creates 3D models of Architectural, Structural and MEP
2. Maintains model libraries using correct uniformat or
3. Participates in activities to support the company's strategic
4. Performs all primary job responsibilities of Virtual
5. Reviews bid scope documents for appropriate BIM language based
on project delivery type and BIM deliverables.
6. Trains virtual construction technicians in use of company
7. Virtually walks through the model, identifying elements that are
out of place.
Minimum Job Requirements
1. 3+ years blue print/specification reading.
2. 3+ years in Autocad/Revit/Navisworks/CPM scheduling
3. 4 year degree in Construction Management, Engineering or
4. 4+ years' construction experience.
5. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may
include other duties as assigned.
1. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
2. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and
3. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel
objects on a frequent basis
4. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a
5. Will lift, push or pull objects pounds on an occasional
6. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire
duration of a shift/work day.
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic
devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and
external customers or vendors
Note: Jobs with the Safety-Sensitive designation are those that
include tasks or duties that the employer reasonably believes could
affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task or
others such as
operating a vehicle, operating equipment, operating machinery or
power tools, repairing/maintaining the operation of any
vehicle/equipment, the handling/disposal/transport of hazardous
materials, or the handling/treatment/disposal of potentially
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt is committed to the
equal treatment of all employees, and/or applicants for employment,
and prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, color,
age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, genetic
information; or any other classification protected by applicable
Federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: The Sundt Companies, Rio Rancho , Industrial Virtual Design Construction Engineer, Other , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!