Pipefitter - Foreman - Fab Shop
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing for a Pipefitter Foreman to join our
fabrication shop team in Bloomfield, NM. Must live within a 50 mile
radius of the facility.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from
Wood is required .
- Interprets written and/or oral orders, sketches and blueprints
to coordinate activities of assigned workers, materials, equipment
- Inspects quality of all work to ensure company standards and
project specifications are met.
- Assists workers in their performance of assigned
- Analyzes and resolves work related problems.
- Reviews material received at jobsite to ensure it is correct
and not defective.
- Checks equipment to ensure proper working conditions.
- Maintains time and tracks production.
- Interprets and enforces company policies to workers and
enforces safety regulations company policy to employees.
- May study schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for
completion of job.
- May make cost estimates for contracts.
- Establishes and adjusts work sequences to meet construction
schedule, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and
project rules. Performs other duties as required.
Skills / Qualifications
May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous
years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has
knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field. Relies on instructions and
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across
energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to
some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide
consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60
countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a
diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and
without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list):
race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing
Keywords: Wood, Rio Rancho , Pipefitter - Foreman - Fab Shop, Other , Bloomfield, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!