Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Overview What We'll Accomplish Together As a massage therapist
at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include
performing professional quality massage within scope of practice
and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and
protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with
applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific
sessions based on members/guests individual needs, and upholding
the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.Additional responsibilities
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice
and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with
applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must
have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on members/guests individual
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to
clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates
various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is
prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and
- Other duties as assigned.What it Takes to Succeed Education,
Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 650 hours of massage therapy school and a
certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a
condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws
and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided,
including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining
current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep
Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in
performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork.Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and
written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular
basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client
Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Rio Rancho , Massage Therapist, Other , Kirtland, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!