Automotive Service Advisor
Company: American Tire and Service
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The job duties of an Auto Service Advisor may include:
* Greeting customers and scheduling service appointments
* Cataloging customers concerns and comments
* Writing service orders and descriptions of problems and
* Translating customers' repair problems into standard repair
* Explaining repairs to customers
* Test-driving vehicles to confirm service repairs
* Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs
* Handling customer complaints
American Tire and Service prides ourselves on giving great customer
service and meeting the needs of our customers is our top
If you fill this position matches you then we encourage you to
apply and we look forward to meeting you.
We are looking for a personable Service Advisor to act as the
liaison between our customers and service technicians. The Service
Advisor's responsibilities include greeting customers, listening to
requests, scheduling appointments, estimating costs, verifying
insurance, conducting inspections, and test driving cars. The
Service Advisor will ensure customer service by working with
customers to determine their vehicle issues and problems,
determining the repair timeline, and working with technicians to
convey the customers' concerns with accurate repair
To be a successful Service Advisor, you should have excellent
customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills. You
should also have a strong understanding of automotive technology
and of the automotive industry.
Service Advisor Responsibilities:
* Greeting customers and directing them to available mechanics.
* Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and
possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
* Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or
provide in-depth information about available parts and service
options to customers.
* Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and
booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
* Providing customers with information and advice on warranty
protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading
in versus fixing their car.
* Managing and overseeing the dealership's workflow and
* Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car
* Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat
* Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related
to customers and processing their payments.
* Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and
ensuring parts are available when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Weekend availability
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 5 years (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: American Tire and Service, Rio Rancho , Automotive Service Advisor, Other , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!