Franchise - CSP/Receptionist
Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
What you'll do...
You'll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and
delivering on the H&R Block brand purpose to provide help and
inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Joining us1 as a seasonal Receptionist means you'll relentlessly
focus on how to wow clients now, and in the future. You'll need the
ability to work a flexible schedule in multiple, fast-paced
locations during the tax season from January to April.
If the typical year-round 9 - 5 isn't for you, this seasonal
position provides the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings
you'll need to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours. After
successfully working this tax season, you may find that you want to
apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for
Day to day, you'll
* Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting
* Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their
* Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
* Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are
* Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with
* Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring to the team...
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Previous experience in a customer service environment
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Rio Rancho , Franchise - CSP/Receptionist, Other , Aztec, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!