Experienced Electronics Design and Analysis Engineer
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: November 28, 2019
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you------ll
learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find
your future with us.
The Boeing Company is looking for a --Electrical Engineer --with
experience in firmware --design and digital signal processing to
support the --development of adaptive optical systems at --the
Starfire Optical Range (SOR) on Kirtland Air Force Base (KAFB), New
Mexico. This --candidate would work as part of a multidisciplinary
team supporting the development, optimization and maintenance of
embedded control and monitoring systems. Position is located in
Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Work in a team environment to develop specifications and
- Research required algorithms and implementation approach.
- Design and validate implementation of all firmware
- Integrate and synthesize firmware for the target platform.
- Fault isolate and correct design errors discovered during
- Measure and document functionality and test results. --This
position requires the ability to obtain a --interim --and final
--US Security Clearance (post start), for which the US Government
requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Experience with programming and debugging programmable
- Experience with developing firmware for FPGAs using either VHDL
- Experience working with Windows and FPGA development tools such
as Xilinx Vivado or Altera Quartus.
- Experience integrating hardware and software components into a
- Experience with performance analysis with tools such as MATLAB
or Mathematica.Preferred Qualifications (Desired
- Experience with developing code for Systems On a Chip
- Experience working with programming languages (VHDL, C/C++,
Java, & Matlab).
- Experience with developing code for sensor acquisition and
- Experience with developing code for servo control
- Experience working with mixed signal oscilloscopes and function
- Experience working with telescopes and electro-optics
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3
or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor,
Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of
study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required,
accreditation standard.Boeing --is a Drug Free Workplace where post
offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for
marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when
criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Keywords: Boeing, Rio Rancho , Experienced Electronics Design and Analysis Engineer, Other , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!