Company: The Retail Outsource Group
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: January 9, 2021
T-ROC is looking for our next ROC-STAR. Do you thrive as a
member of a team to exceed client's goals? Are you creative yet
organized? Are you looking to join a team that is built on an
entrepreneurial spirit, values their people, and above all has fun?
Then we are looking for you!
At T-ROC, we believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger
and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us
the best in class. A T-ROC employee has a spark of entrepreneurship
and seeks to amaze customers . We pride ourselves in our integrity
and our openness to embrace change . While we expect success , we
know that we can't achieve it if we don't have fun along the way .
Give us your best and we will give you ours.
Overnight Reset Merchandiser
Assist the retailer with a remodel of their store by reading and
implementing planograms (POGs), moving fixtures, setting signage,
and more. You will work as a team with additional T-ROC employees
and retailer employees.
- This is an hourly full-time position and pays $15.50 per
- This is an 8 hour overnight shift
- There is a 1-hour unpaid meal break along with 2 paid 15 minute
breaks Some of Your Responsibilities
- Assembly of displays/fixtures by following detailed
instructions from your onsite supervisor working within a team
- Remain accessible and have open communication with your manager
and onsite supervisor
- Maintain a professional image and appearance
- Build an excellent service relationship with team members
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- This is a physical, fast-paced working environment You Should
- Must be comfortable reading planogram's, schematics, or maps
(training will be provided)
- We will consider plumbers , mechanics , carpenters , HVAC ,
electricians, warehouse associates or laborers
- Complete online trainings
- The ability to read, write, and speak English
- A High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Your Own/Reliable Transportation & Valid Driver's License
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Must meet all pre and post-employment screening requirements,
including but not limited to a background check Physical Demands
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel for 8-10 hours and regularly
lift 50+ pounds
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job (reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.) Compliance:
- T-ROC is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above
information has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- T-ROC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran If
you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified
individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex
disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this
commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is
needed, please email describing the accommodation.
Keywords: The Retail Outsource Group, Rio Rancho , Store Assembly, Professions , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!