Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
Posted on: June 21, 2022
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Assistant Maintenance
Supervisor who has a passion for providing the highest quality care
in an institutional security setting. Who We Are:
- CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality,
secured corrections and detention management services, providing
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success after release.
- Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70
security facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are
driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives. What You Get To
Change the lives of those in your care! The Assistant Maintenance
Supervisor assists in directing, scheduling and managing personnel
in the maintenance, repair and upkeep of the facility's building
structures and systems.
Responsible for plumbing, electrical
wiring and fixtures, machinery, equipment, electronics, vehicles
and grounds, and other related tasks as directed by supervisor.
Supervise and schedule work orders and projects assigned to the
department. Responsible for tracking and timely completion of work
orders, conducting daily inspections and noting
deficiencies.Supervise maintenance staff and assigned
inmates/residents in the performance of their duties and evaluates
as prescribed by the facility and company policy. Monitor and
inspect completed work orders for workmanship, housekeeping and
compliance with building codes, blueprints, manuals and other
applicable procedures or specifications. Directs the correction of
problems detected.Perform routine inspections of the facility for
regulatory compliance, safety, maintenance and related issues.
Takes and/or directs corrective action for problems
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Four years of experience in general construction or
plant/institutional maintenance is required. One year of
supervisory experience is preferred.
- Additional qualifying education or technical training in a
maintenance or construction-related field may be substituted for
the required experience on a year-for-year basis up to two
- Knowledge of building construction and the operation of
building systems is preferred. Experience in Microsoft Office
applications is required.
- Experience with an Enterprise Asset Management system is
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Rio Rancho , Assistant Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Grants, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!