Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Joanna Boothe - State Farm Agent
Location: Rio Rancho
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Position OverviewAre you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you
enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these
questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent
may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm
insurance and financial service products.Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.As an
Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Signing Bonus up to $$1000Requirements
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Must be available to work the following schedule: No weekends
or evenings! Work life balance priority!If you are motivated to
succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our
application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the
interview process.This position is with a State Farm independent
contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies.
Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully
complete any applicable licensing requirements and training
programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire
their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees
of State Farm.
Keywords: Joanna Boothe - State Farm Agent, Rio Rancho , Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member, Sales , Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!